Saturday 20 May 2017

Making Stuff Again

Hi again......Wow two posts in two days, guess I have a lot of catching up to do. Seriously, now that I've made the decision to get back in the blogging saddle again I feel soooo good. I'd forgotten how this place of bloggy prettinesses can get you out of the every day into a space of...hmmmmm.....not sure of the right word, but its like a form of escape from stresses & details & annoyances & the general mundane of day to day. Not that life is bad or anything like that, but my brain absolutely needs to feel part of a community or world where creating creative stuff is the aim, the focus, the centre. Do you know what I mean????

I browsed for far too long last night, in fact my fingers almost seized. So worth it though!!! Found some mega cute blogs I'd never seen before & caught up with some I've missed like a favourite teddy I thought I'd lost.

I also decided to get a new look, I found a very lovely simple template for my space on Etsy, felt I needed to have someone who knew what they were doing pretty this place up. It feels a bit like .....who remembers the movie "Calamity Jane"......well the scene when the new girl comes to stay and gives the old shack a makeover.....a womans touch....in this case a grafic "know how" person's touch. Can't wait!!!!!!! Should be done in a day or two.

So a little catch up.....besides being a granny now.......post. I'm gonna drive you nuts with Ezra images.......but not today. He is my new obsession :). I've been trying to start a wee online business with "of course" a baby theme......diaper bags, name cushions & a quilt or two. The blog will be my vetting place, where I can hopefully get feedback or helpful advice on whether this stuff will take off or not. But most of all because I love seeing the work produced by the many, many talented hands in the arena. I hope you'll enjoy mine & my ranting & strange Irish sense of humor (when it surfaces).





Oh man the photos are a wee bit fuzzy, probably because they're off my phone. Def time to dig out the camera :)

Well, its Saturday......"do nothing day", except blog posting, maybe bake some brownies, I'm in a kinda chocolate mood, does that happen to anyone else, I know I'm not alone in this....?????? Chocolate is without a doubt one of my very bestest friends, sweet always, never changes and only sometimes makes me feel bad, not very often though!!!!!!

So my friends have a wonderful weekend, be bright, be hopeful & if that's not happening for you take a seat, pull out a crochet hook or needle & thread or a paint brush (thats something else I've tried my hand at recently) or if all else fails i like to watch a few snippets of Michael McIntyre on You Tube (the more appropriate snippets OF COURSE) he does make me laugh and as we all know laughing and sore ribs are the best of medicine

Loads of Love Karen xxxxxx

1 comment:

  1. Hello again Karen! So lovely to see you are back here blogging again and lovely to have you visit me too. Your makes are so pretty. Happy new week!
    Helen xox

    ReplyDelete