Friday 21 September 2012

Bee block

A quick pop by to show you the bee block for this month.
This one is for Cindy at http://fluffysheepquilting.blogspot.ie/, go check
out her blog, its great.
Anyway this was quite a challenge


But I think it turned out ok, I have one more to do & will post them off 
to Cindy.
October is my month & I'm soooooo excited as this is the first quilt bee 
I have ever taken part in.
Some ideas floating around in my brain & its just floating......
nothing def decided  yet.
Tonight we are celebrating Sophie's 21st so its gonna be a busy cooking/baking kind of
afternoon, then a houseload of friends eeeekkkkkk!!!!!
Wish me luck
See you soon
Lots if love Karen x

9 comments:

  1. It's lovely, how on EARTH do you get it to look soooo neat! Ada :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Perfect lines and corners! Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the block!!! How fun!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your block, the blue solid looks super with the prints!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the quilt block hon - it's gorgeous. Especially love the spots! Hope the 21st went well - how lovely to have a house full of friends and family.

    Have a fab weekend hon - hope you get some quiet time to craft after all your baking etc!

    Leah
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Karen...love your block..a very pretty design and love the bright colour combinations...I'm sure it was quite a challenge too!
    Happy 21st Birthday Wishes to Sophie...We celebrated Ashley's 21st last month...it ended up lasting for days....great fun though!
    Susan x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hello Karen Your block looks lovely, and the colours and arangement makes the star really stand out....wonderfully vibrant :) Sending Happy 21st Birthday wishes to Sophie...I hope you all had a wonderful time!
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am happy I was not the only one calling this a challenge!
    gorgeous block!

    ReplyDelete